Wildfire briquettes are designed specifically for open fires as an alternative to bituminous house coal. It is a mixture of house coal, anthracite (natural smokeless fuel) and petroleum coke. This means that it’ll burn with the flame of house coal but with the small amount of ash from the anthracite but the high heat output of petroleum coke.
A consistently high quality fuel which many customers prefer to house coal.
- Produces up to 20% less C02 than house coal.
- Easy to light and long lasting.
- Clean and consistent briquettes.
This is not authorised for use in smoke controlled zones.
* All Prices Include 5% VAT
* This Fuel Is Available For Cash & Carry At A Discounted Rate
* There Is No Extra Charge For Fuel in Plastic Sacks
Local Delivery Summer Prices 2018